MUNCHY MUESLI | MUNCHWIZE DIETITIANS CAPE TOWN
- ½ cup mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, linseed etc.)
- 1 -2 cups unsalted nuts of your choice (we used almonds and cashews)
- 1 medium sized packet dried cranberries (alternative flavours: dried apricots, sliced or raisins or dates)
- 100g coconut flakes
- 2 cup rolled raw oats
- 2 cups All Bran or High Fibre Bran
- Cinnamon stick
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Place nuts onto a roasting pan and pop into a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- After about 8 minutes add the seeds, coconut and dried fruit.
- Roast until the nuts started to change colour or until you hear the pumpkin seeds start to pop.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a bowl add your oats and bran, cinnamon stick and cinnamon.
- Once your nut mixture has cooled add this to your oats and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.
Munchwize Dietitians are based in Claremont, Cape Town.
For more information, contact us here.